Our Tropical Distinctive Design is just one of the several Florida Beach Wedding Packages we have to choose from. Our Tropical Design really brings out vibrant colors of the tropics, on the white sandy beaches of Siesta Key. Our large natural bamboo canopy with a lush greenery and tropical flower topper, along with a decorated aisle way consisting of lush greenery, floral, starfish and large conch shells complete this Tropical Design. All of our Florida Beach Wedding Packages include the ceremony officiant, set-up and breakdown. We do not have any “hidden” fees. All of our Florida Beach Wedding Packages, and their components are clearly listed. Below is the complete breakdown of our Tropical Design Package. Enjoy the tropics without ever leaving the country!
Tropical Distinctive Design Beach Wedding Package
- Officiant who will perform, and coordinate, your Florida beach wedding ceremony
- Your choice of personalized ceremony and vows provided by us
- Unity Sand Ceremony, including large keepsake vase, and sand color choices
- Seashell blessing after the ceremony (optional
- Recorded music will be played on our PA system. Over 25 guests: A microphone will be provided for the officiant
- Legal filing of your Florida marriage license, as with all of our Florida Beach Wedding Packages
- Our select beach locations in Sarasota, including Siesta Key Beach, Lido Beach, Venice Beach, and surrounding beaches– for your rental locations, you will need to obtain property management permission as well as prior approval from us. We would also need adequate beach access, as well as at least one parking space.
- Large, natural four post bamboo canopy with your choice of white or ivory material and conch shells in front of the canopy
- Large palm frond and tropical flower bamboo canopy topper
- Bamboo pole aisle-way with tropical floral arrangements in front of the poles
- Aisle-way connected by large palm fronds placed in the sand, and large natural starfish
- Two tiki torches with tropical flowers and two conch shells to mark the entrance to your aisle way
- Up to 32 deluxe white chairs at the ceremony site with the option of adding color chair bands
Final Ceremony Touches:
- A Lemonade and Water Station for your guests’ enjoyment
- Large decorated “chalkboard” sign announcing the new couple!
- Consultations by phone and email
- Final beach wedding ceremony agenda/timeline will be provided
- Free beach bridal guide, with a special gift, will be mailed to you
*does not include any permits that may have to be obtained, or parking fees.
This non-refundable deposit reserves the date.
This deposit will be subtracted from the package price.
- Ceremony photography (highly recommended)
- Additional chairs
- Custom ceremony playlist
- First dance under the bamboo canopy with the song of your choice
Do you want to capture every memorable moment of your beach wedding ceremony? Add our ceremony photography package!
- Up to one hour of ceremony photography
- You will receive all of your photos by free digital download
- Or, if preferred, you can receive your ceremony photos on a photo CD (a small processing fee will apply)
What will our ceremony photography include?:
- The wedding ceremony, including the walk down the aisle with any bridal party, during the ceremony, the kiss! Followed by your first walk back down the aisle as a newly married couple, any parents, and/or grandparents that may be present.
- Following the ceremony: a group photo with all of your guests, and short session of immediate family photos with the couple (parents, grandparents, and siblings)
- Lastly, we will take more photos of the couple, as well as any bridal party. At this time, we ask that we be the only ones taking the photos, as we want to insure you get those after ceremony photos that you want.
Why choose our photography option?:
- We have been taking our own beach wedding photography since 2008. We know the beach conditions, such as lighting, weather conditions, etc…
- We will direct you in walking down the aisle, lining up photos with your family members, as well as the bridal party.
- We are not only very affordable, but professional, and reliable. While you may have relatives, or friends, who own cameras, do you really want to count on them for one of the most important aspects of your beach wedding? And, will you receive the quality photos that you want to hang on the wall of your home?
- You will receive all of your edited photos by free digital download — sent right to your email address!
The cost for this added ceremony photography is only $325.00! And, remember, you will receive all of your ceremony, and after ceremony photos, so you won’t have to pick and choose — you will have them all!
If you will be adding ceremony photography, you will need to do so within a week of your reservation, so that we reserve the photographer’s time (payment for our ceremony photography is not due until 30 days before the ceremony date).
Our Complete Beach Wedding Packages: