Our Tropical Distinctive Design is just one of the several Florida Beach Wedding Packages we have to choose from. Our Tropical Design really brings out vibrant colors of the tropics, on the white sandy beaches of Siesta Key. Our large natural bamboo canopy with a lush greenery and tropical flower topper, along with a decorated aisle way consisting of lush greenery, floral, starfish and large conch shells complete this Tropical Design. All of our Florida Beach Wedding Packages include the ceremony officiant, photographer, set-up and breakdown. We do not have any “hidden” fees. All of our Florida Beach Wedding Packages, and their components are clearly listed. Below is the complete breakdown of our Tropical Design Package. Enjoy the tropics without ever leaving the country!
Tropical Distinctive Design Beach Wedding Package
- Officiant who will perform, and coordinate, your Florida beach wedding ceremony
- Your choice of personalized ceremony and vows provided by us
- Our select beach locations in Sarasota, including Siesta Key Beach, Lido Beach, Venice Beach, and surrounding beaches– for private rental locations, you will need to obtain property management permission as well as prior approval from us
- Consultations by phone and email
- final beach wedding ceremony agenda/timeline will be provided
- Unity Sand Ceremony, including: Decorated sand ceremony table, large heart keepsake vase, and sand color choices
- Seashell blessing (optional)
- Large decorated “chalkboard” sign announcing the new couple!
- Photographer at ceremony site with approximately 40 photos taken of the ceremony and a few poses of the bride and groom, immediately after the ceremony. Photography is available for upgrade, see additional information on the bottom of the page.
- Legal filing of your Florida marriage license, as with all of our Florida Beach Wedding Packages
- A Lemonade and Water Station for your guests’ enjoyment
- Bride and groom hats
- Large decorated “chalkboard: sign announcing the new couple
- Recorded music will be played on our PA system. Over 25 guests: A microphone will be provided for the officiant
- Up to 32 deluxe white resin chairs at the ceremony site
- Large, natural four post bamboo canopy with your choice of white or ivory material and conch shells in front of the canopy
- Large palm frond and tropical flower bamboo canopy topper
- Bamboo pole aisle-way with tropical floral arrangements in front of the poles
- Aisle-way connected by large palm fronds placed in the sand, and large natural starfish
- Two tiki torches with tropical flowers and two conch shells to mark the entrance to your aisle way
*does not include any permits that may have to be obtained, or parking fees.
*add $100.00 for Holiday/Holiday Weekends
*Add $250.00 if wedding will take place in front of private beach home or condominium complex (pre-approval is needed from us as well as property management)
This non-refundable deposit reserves the date.
This deposit will be subtracted from the package price.
Optional Additions/Discounts Available ($)
- Extended ceremony photography time
- Additional chairs
- Custom ceremony playlist
- First dance under the bamboo canopy
- $100.00 discount if you will be using your own photographer (cannot be combined with any other discounts).
Like this package, but want different decor? Check out our other Distinctive Design Decor Packages
Ceremony Photography Options
All of our packages include standard photography of your beach wedding ceremony: From the start of the ceremony, during the ceremony, and we finish with a few poses of the bridal party and the bride and groom.
How will you receive your ceremony photos?
No matter which option you choose for photography (standard, included with your package, upgrade, or Forever In Love Photos), your photos will be available by free download. You will receive a link to download your photos free to your computer or copy them to your own CD. You will not have to purchase any prints from us. We also have the option of receiving all of your photos on a photo CD, instead of digital download.. There would be a $25.00 charge for the CD for shipping and handling charges.
Add additional photography time after the ceremony with our staff photographer. This will include all of your ceremony photos, plus a group photo of all guests, a short session of immediate family photos with the bride and groom, bridal party photos, then ultimately many more poses of the bride and groom by the shore (Average wedding 125+ photos). You can add this extra photography time for only $200.00 (Simply Elopement package, add $100.00). If your guest count is over 50, this additional photography time will be $250.00. Once your photos are ready, they will be available to download for free (no purchasing any prints from us!). A photo CD is available upon request (instead of digital download) for only $25.00.
Are you looking for a more journalistic approach to your ceremony photography? More poses, for example “trashing the dress’, large heart outlined in the sand – Hire our exclusive wedding photography company: Forever in Love Photography.
If you hire her for your ceremony photography, she will replace our staff photography. She will take all of your ceremony photos, as well as all the after ceremony photos. If you hire Forever in Love Photography for your beach wedding ceremony, she will take the place of our staff photographer. And, you will receive a $100.00 credit on your package when you use her photography services (this credit cannot be combined with any other discounts, and this credit is not available for the Simply Package). Once your photos are ready, they will be abel to download for free (no purchasing any prints from us). A photo CD is available upon request for only $15.00 (shipping and handling fees).Based on availability.
You will need to contact her directly, to check their availability: ForeverInLovePhotos.com
If you will be hiring your own photographer
Your independently hired photographer will take the place of our ceremony photographer. You can deduct $100.00 from our package price when hiring your own photographer (not available for the Simply Package). Once the ceremony is over, your photographer will take the newly married couple, and all the guests to the water to complete their after ceremony photography.
Our Other Florida Beach Wedding Packages
Siesta Key Beach Nautical Knot
Three post bamboo "arch" coordinating, aisle way, covered chairs with chair sashes, music, etc...
Siesta Key Destiny
Our full bamboo canopy with over 21 different flowing colors to choose from, as well as chair sashes, and coordinating aisle ways. Check out our Destiny package.
Anchors Away Distinctive Design - one of our all-inclusive Distinctive Design Packages
Everything you could want in a unique beach wedding, large black bamboo, coordinating aisle-way, deluxe white chairs, water and lemonade station.