Siesta Key Beach Elopement Package
Our Tropical Siesta Key Beach Elopement Package is just one of our signature elopement packages for your Florida destination wedding. This Tropical Decor is an upgrade to our Simply Elopement Package, with Tropical palm frond accents, conch shells at the base of each large bamboo pole, and a beautiful tropical topper. This Tropical Siesta Key Beach Elopement Package will give you the feeling of getting married on a tropical island, but no passport is needed!
Simply Tropical elopement Package Upgrade:
- Officiant: who will perform, and coordinate, your beach wedding ceremony
- Traditional ceremony and vows provided by Florida Beach Weddings
- Our select beach location in Siesta Key, Lido Beach, Venice, Beach or surrounding areas. If you choose the beach area, it must provide us with reasonable beach access. And, you have to obtain property management approval.
- Consultations by phone and email
- Ceremony decor consisting of a large natural bamboo poles for the canopy, white or ivory flowing material, along with a tropical topper with palm frond accents, and a conch shell at the base of each pole.
- Unity Sand Ceremony, including: sand ceremony table, keepsake vase, sand color choices
- Photographer at ceremony site with approximately 50 – 75 photos which will include the ceremony, a few after ceremony photos with any guests you may have, and more photos of the newly married couple. Your photos will be available for you to download from your online gallery for free (or a photo CD can be purchased, and mailed to you).
- Legal filing of your Florida marriage license
This package is ideal for a small, but important, beach wedding ceremony for the bride and groom, and up to SIX guests. There are no additions to this package except for the simply deluxe upgrade and first dance). There is no processional, no bridal party, no chairs, music, or added decorations, or added beach chairs. We will meet you at the designated beach area, where you will stand under the bamboo canopy for your beach wedding ceremony. If you will be having guests (up to six guests), they will stand on either side of the canopy, to witness your marriage.
(Includes couple getting married)
*An additional fee of $200 is added for Friday – Sunday Weddings
*Does not include any permit or parking fees that may be required
This non-refundable deposit reserves the date.
This deposit will be subtracted from the package price.
Additions to this package:
First Dance on the Beach ($)
Upgrade to Simply Deluxe ($)
Other Package Options