Our Sarasota Beach Wedding Package: Anchors Away
Our Sarasota Beach Wedding Package , Anchors Away, is part of our Distinctive Design Wedding Package Collection. This unique design includes rich, black bamboo poles for your ceremony canopy. A coordinating aisle way with thick, nautical rope, and real ocean starfish. At the beginning of the aisle way are the large signature anchors – one on each side of the aisle way. This Sarasota Beach Wedding Package includes up to 32 white deluxe wedding chairs, ceremony music, and officiant. A lemonade and water station is also included in this Sarasota Beach Wedding Package. This is just one of the many things your guests will appreciate about your destination beach wedding. Don’t forget, as you are getting ready to make your grand entrance, your guests will have already arrived on the beach. They will be enjoying a cold glass of lemonade, the cool white sand on the their feet, and the beauty of this desired Sarasota Beach location.
This Sarasota Beach Wedding Package also includes a large chalkboard announcing the couple. A large sand vase for the combining of the sands (a great way to include any children into your beach wedding ceremony). And, included in your Sarasota Beach Wedding package is ceremony coordination. You will receive a detailed ceremony agenda with your Sarasota Beach Wedding Package. This way, you, and your guests, will know where to go, what time to arrive, and the timeline for the wedding ceremony.
All of your hard work, and planning, really comes down to the moment you step on the beach and walk down the aisle way to meet your destiny. We want to be there with you to share this great experience. Contact us today so we can make it happen!
Everything included in this Sarasota Beach Wedding Package, as well as pricing, is listed below.
Anchors Away Distinctive Design Package Details
- Officiant who will perform, and coordinate, your beach wedding ceremony
- Your choice of personalized ceremony and vows provided by Siesta Key Beach Weddings
- Unity Sand Ceremony, including large keepsake vase, and sand color choices
- Seashell blessing at the end of the ceremony (optional)
- Legal filing of your Florida Marriage License
- Recorded music will be played on our PA system. Over 25 guests: A microphone will be provided for the officiant
- Our Select Beach Wedding Locations, if using your beach location, it must have reasonable beach access — for private rental locations, you will need to obtain property management permission, and pre-approval from us.
Anchors Away Ceremony Decor
- Four post black bamboo canopy with your choice of canopy material from our selections
- Large, natural starfish and white rope on the top of each corner in the bamboo canopy
- An aisle-way of black bamboo poles with matching starfish connected by white nautical rope
- Two large black anchors with white nautical rope and conch shells at the beginning of the aisle way
- Up to 32 white deluxe resin chairs
The Final Touches
- Consultations by phone and email
- A Lemonade and Water Station for your guests’ enjoyment
- Large decorated “chalkboard” sign announcing the new couple!
- Final beach wedding ceremony agenda will be provided the week of your ceremony
- Free beach wedding bridal guide with a bonus gift will be mailed to you
Over 50 guests? Additional costs may apply, contact us for details.
Anchors Away Distinctive Design
*does not include any permits that may have to be obtained, or parking fees.
This non-refundable deposit reserves the date.
This deposit will be subtracted from the package price.
Optional Additions: (extra charges will apply)
- Ceremony Photograpy
- Additional chairs
- Custom ceremony playlist
- Add first dance under bamboo canopy to song of your choice
- Add spandex chair bands to your ceremony chairs
Do you want to capture every memorable moment of your beach wedding ceremony? Add our ceremony photography package!
- Up to one hour of ceremony photography
- You will receive all of your photos by free digital download
- Or, if preferred, you can receive your ceremony photos on a photo CD (a small processing fee will apply)
What will our ceremony photography include?:
- The wedding ceremony, including the walk down the aisle with any bridal party, during the ceremony, the kiss! Followed by your first walk back down the aisle as a newly married couple, any parents, and/or grandparents that may be present.
- Following the ceremony: a group photo with all of your guests, and short session of immediate family photos with the couple (parents, grandparents, and siblings)
- Lastly, we will take more photos of the couple, as well as any bridal party. At this time, we ask that we be the only ones taking the photos, as we want to insure you get those after ceremony photos that you want.
Why choose our photography option?:
- We have been taking our own beach wedding photography since 2008. We know the beach conditions, such as lighting, weather conditions, etc…
- We will direct you in walking down the aisle, lining up photos with your family members, as well as the bridal party.
- We are not only very affordable, but professional, and reliable. While you may have relatives, or friends, who own cameras, do you really want to count on them for one of the most important aspects of your beach wedding? And, will you receive the quality photos that you want to hang on the wall of your home?
- You will receive all of your edited photos by free digital download — sent right to your email address!
The cost for this added ceremony photography is only $325.00! And, remember, you will receive all of your ceremony, and after ceremony photos, so you won’t have to pick and choose — you will have them all!
If you will be adding ceremony photography, you will need to do so within a week of your reservation, so that we reserve the photographer’s time (payment for our ceremony photography is not due until 30 days before the ceremony date).
Sarasota Beach Wedding Package: Destination, Florida
When choosing this Sarasota Beach Wedding Package for your Florida Destination Wedding, you can be sure your guests will appreciate your unique decor choice, beach venue location, and most of all, being on Florida’s top beach in Sarasota County.
Remember, you will need to obtain a Florida Marriage License to legally get married in Florida. You will not need a marriage license, nor will you have to show us a marriage license, if you are having a vow renewal ceremony.
Contact us about this Anchors Away Distinctive Design Package
Our Complete Beach Wedding Packages: