Sarasota Beach Weddings – Our Sarasota Destiny Package
Our Gulf Beach Destiny Package is a great choice for Sarasota Beach Weddings. The elegant four-post real bamboo, or our black stained bamboo canopy, acts as the centerpiece of the ceremony. Then, you will add a coordinating aisle way for your to walk down to your ceremony. Ceremony chairs with white or ivory covers, and your choice of sash color complete the ceremony decor. Or the option of using our white deluxe wedding chairs with colored chair bands. And, will all of our Sarasota Beach Weddings, the officiant ceremony music, and the sand ceremony are included in your beach wedding package. All the details for this package are listed below.
Sarasota Destiny Package
The Wedding Ceremony:
- Officiant: who will performs, and coordinates, our Sarasota Beach Weddings
- Your choice of personalized ceremony and vows provide by u
- Unity Sand Ceremony, including: Decorated sand ceremony table, keepsake vase, sand color choices.
- Recorded music, chosen from our available selections, will be played on our PA system
- Legal filing of your Florida marriage license
Beach Wedding Location:
- Our select Sarasota Beach Wedding Locations, or approved location of your choice. With your own location choice, you must have property management approval, as well as pre-approval from us. We will need adequate beach access, as well as be provided at least one parking space.
Our available Ceremony Decor:
- Decorated bamboo canopy (natural or black colored bamboo)
- Your choice of canopy floral topper, and over 21 flowing material colors for the canopy
- Decorated aisle-way that will coordinate with above
- Up to 24 chairs at the ceremony site WITH white or ivory chair covers and colored sashes . Or our white deluxe wedding chairs, with the option of adding our color chair band
Final Ceremony Details:
- Detailed wedding timeline provided
- Consultations by phone and email
*Does not include any permit or parking fees that may be required
This non-refundable deposit reserves the date.
This deposit will be subtracted from package price.
- Ceremony Photography (highly recommended)
- Water on ice for your guests
- Additional chairs
- First dance on the beach with the song of your choice
Do you want to capture every memorable moment of your beach wedding ceremony? Add our ceremony photography package!
- Up to one hour of ceremony photography
- You will receive all of your photos by free digital download
- Or, if preferred, you can receive your ceremony photos on a photo CD (a small processing fee will apply)
What will our ceremony photography include?:
- The wedding ceremony, including the walk down the aisle with any bridal party, during the ceremony, the kiss! Followed by your first walk back down the aisle as a newly married couple, any parents, and/or grandparents that may be present.
- Following the ceremony: a group photo with all of your guests, and short session of immediate family photos with the couple (parents, grandparents, and siblings)
- Lastly, we will take more photos of the couple, as well as any bridal party. At this time, we ask that we be the only ones taking the photos, as we want to insure you get those after ceremony photos that you want.
Why choose our photography option?:
- We have been taking our own beach wedding photography since 2008. We know the beach conditions, such as lighting, weather conditions, etc…
- We will direct you in walking down the aisle, lining up photos with your family members, as well as the bridal party.
- We are not only very affordable, but professional, and reliable. While you may have relatives, or friends, who own cameras, do you really want to count on them for one of the most important aspects of your beach wedding? And, will you receive the quality photos that you want to hang on the wall of your home?
- You will receive all of your edited photos by free digital download — sent right to your email address!
The cost for this added ceremony photography is only $325.00! And, remember, you will receive all of your ceremony, and after ceremony photos, so you won’t have to pick and choose — you will have them all!
If you will be adding ceremony photography, you will need to do so within a week of your reservation, so that we reserve the photographer’s time (payment for our ceremony photography is not due until 30 days before the ceremony date).
Our Complete Beach Wedding Packages: