Nautical Knot Package for Your Siesta Key Florida Wedding
Are you looking for an affordable beach wedding package for your Siesta Key Florida Wedding? Our Nautical Knot package would be a great choice for you. This package fits the niche for a smaller beach wedding of no more than 40 guests. Our Nautical Knot beach wedding package includes three natural bamboo poles, two on each side, and one going across the top of the bamboo poles. You can add up to two choices of flowing material colors, as well as several floral toppers, or a string of starfish topper. And, with the addition of our Beach Chic and Wildflower decor options, you have many options to choose from. A coordinating aisle way and chairs for your guests, complete your Siesta Key Florida wedding. You will also be walking down the aisle to ceremony music. And, as with all of our weddings packages, the ceremony officiant IS included in this package. Why not choose the Nautical Knot for your Siesta Key Florida Wedding? Check out all of the package details below.
Siesta Key Nautical Knot Package
The Wedding Ceremony:
- Officiant: who will perform, and coordinate, your Siesta Key Florida Wedding ceremony
- Your choice of personalized ceremony and vows provided by us
- Unity Sand Ceremony, including keepsake vase and sand color choices
- Recorded music: your choice of traditional or steel drum wedding music that will be played on our PA system
- Legal filing of your Florida marriage license
Beach Ceremony Location:
- Our select beach locations in the Sarasota Beach area, or approved location of your choice (with reasonable beach access for us, and your guests – you must obtain management approval, and pre-approval from us. And, we will need to be provided with at least one parking space)
- Three bamboo poles (one on each side and one going across) with your choice of up to two material colors AND several choices of bamboo arch topper, as well as our two newest designs: Beach Chic and our Wildflower decor packages. :We have over 21 different colors of draping material, as well as several toppers on our selections page.
- Decorated aisle-way consisting of your choice of the following: Tiki torches or natural bamboo poles: connected to each other by starfish or small white seashells, tropical tiki torches, tropical or pastel flower garland placed in the sand. The Beach Chic and Wildflower designs are as they are shown.
- Up to 18 chairs at ceremony site WITH white or ivory chair covers and your choice from our colored sashes. Or, our white deluxe chairs with option to add colored chair bands.
Final Ceremony Details:
- Consultations by phone and email
- Detailed wedding day timeline provided for your Siesta Key Florida Wedding
CHECK OUT YOUR DATE AVAILABILITY
(Including the couple and bridal party)
*Does not include any permit or parking fees that may be required
This non-refundable deposit reserves the date, and is subtracted from your package price.
Optional Additions ($):
- Ceremony Photography (highly recommended)
- Bottles of water on ice for your guests
- First Dance on the beach with the song of your choice
- additional chairs
- Non-alcoholic champagne toast for the newly married couple with keepsake toasting glasses
Do you want to capture every memorable moment of your beach wedding ceremony? Add our ceremony photography package!
- Up to one hour of ceremony photography
- You will receive all of your photos by free digital download
- Or, if preferred, you can receive your ceremony photos on a photo CD (a small processing fee will apply)
What will our ceremony photography include?:
- The wedding ceremony, including the walk down the aisle with any bridal party, during the ceremony, the kiss! Followed by your first walk back down the aisle as a newly married couple, any parents, and/or grandparents that may be present.
- Following the ceremony: a group photo with all of your guests, and short session of immediate family photos with the couple (parents, grandparents, and siblings)
- Lastly, we will take more photos of the couple, as well as any bridal party. At this time, we ask that we be the only ones taking the photos, as we want to insure you get those after ceremony photos that you want.
Why choose our photography option?:
- We have been taking our own beach wedding photography since 2008. We know the beach conditions, such as lighting, weather conditions, etc…
- We will direct you in walking down the aisle, lining up photos with your family members, as well as the bridal party.
- We are not only very affordable, but professional, and reliable. While you may have relatives, or friends, who own cameras, do you really want to count on them for one of the most important aspects of your beach wedding? And, will you receive the quality photos that you want to hang on the wall of your home?
- You will receive all of your edited photos by free digital download — sent right to your email address!
The cost for this added ceremony photography is only $325.00! And, remember, you will receive all of your ceremony, and after ceremony photos, so you won’t have to pick and choose — you will have them all!
If you will be adding ceremony photography, you will need to do so within a week of your reservation, so that we reserve the photographer’s time (payment for our ceremony photography is not due until 30 days before the ceremony date).
The newest addition to our Nautical Knot Package: The wildflower Nautical Knot. This includes the wildflowers on the bamboo arch, with elegantly draped white or ivory flowing material. A coordinating aisle way, and up to 18 white deluxe chairs, with your choice of chair band colors (or, you can choose to cover and sash your beach wedding chairs).
Another new addition to the Nautical Knot package selections: Our Beach Chic design. Our ivory poles and our draped ribbons of neutral colors, make this choice of decor Beach Chic!
Our Complete Beach Wedding Packages: