Nautical Knot Package for Your Siesta Key Florida Wedding
Are you looking for an affordable beach wedding package for your Siesta Key Florida Wedding? Our Nautical Knot package would be a great choice for you. This package fits the niche for a smaller beach wedding of no more than 35 guests. Our Nautical Knot beach wedding package includes three natural bamboo poles, two on each side, and one going across the top of the bamboo poles. You can add up to two choices of flowing material colors, as well as several floral toppers, or a string of starfish topper. A coordinating aisle way and chairs for your guests, complete your Siesta Key Florida wedding. You will also be walking down the aisle to ceremony music. And, as with all of our weddings packages, the ceremony officiant and ceremony photographer are included in this package. Why not choose the Nautical Knot for your Siesta Key Florida Wedding? Check out all of the package details below.
Siesta Key Nautical Knot Package
- Officiant: who will perform, and coordinate, your Siesta Key Florida Wedding ceremony
- Your choice of personalized ceremony and vows provided by us
- Our select beach locations in the Sarasota Beach area, or approved location of your choice (with reasonable beach access) Additional charges apply if wedding will take place in front of a private beach home or condominium complex
- Consultations by phone and email
- Detailed wedding day timeline provided for your Siesta Key Florida Wedding
- Unity Sand Ceremony, including: Decorated sand ceremony table, keepsake vase and sand color choices
- Recorded music: your choice of traditional or steel drum wedding music that will be played on our PA system
- Photographer at ceremony site with approximately 40 photos, which will include the ceremony and a few poses of the bride and groom immediately after the ceremony, presented to you free via online download link: Available for upgrade, see additional information at bottom of this page
- Legal filing of your Florida marriage license
The following selections will be chosen by your from our Selections Pages. these selections are included in your package price:
- Three bamboo poles (one on each side and one going across) with your choice of up to two material colors AND several choices of bamboo arch topper: Strand of starfish, white lilies, red, lavender or pink roses, fuchsia roses/stargazers, or tropical flowers
- Decorated aisle-way consisting of your choice of the following: Tiki torches or natural bamboo poles: connected to each other by starfish or small white seashells, tropical tiki torches, tropical flower garland placed in the sand
- Up to 14 chairs at ceremony site WITH white or ivory chair covers and your choice from our colored sashes
- Choice of sand colors for your Unity Sand Ceremony
(Including any bridal party)
*Does not include any permit or parking fees that may be required
*Add $200 if beach location is at a private beach home or condominium complex (prior approval from us required and permission from property management) Must have reasonable beach access and parking for us- we do not walk through homes, or across any streets, must be directly on the beach.
*Holidays, Holiday Weekends: add $200.00
This non-refundable deposit reserves the date, and is subtracted from your package price.
ADD-ONS/DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE FOR THIS PACKAGE:
–extended ceremony photography ($)
–bottles of water on ice for your guests ($)
–first dance on the beach ($)
–additional chairs at ceremony site ($)
–$100.00 package discount if you have your own photographer
Ceremony Photography Options
All of our packages include photography of your beach wedding ceremony: From the start of the ceremony, during the ceremony, and we finish with a few poses of the bridal party and the newly married couple.
Add additional photography time after the ceremony with our staff photographer. This will include all of your ceremony photos, plus a group photo of all guests, immediate family photos with the newly married couple, bridal party photos, then ultimately many more poses of the couple, by the ceremony site, and by the ocean shore. You can add this extra photography time for only $200.00, or the Simply Elopement package, add $100.00). You will receive all of your photos by free download link that will be emailed to you. If you prefer to receive your photos on a photo CD, you can choose this option for an additional fee.
Are you looking for a more journalistic approach to your ceremony photography? More poses, for example “trashing the dress’, Hire our exclusive wedding photography company: Forever in Love Photography.
If you hire her for your ceremony photography, she will replace our staff photography. She will take all of your ceremony photos, as well as all the after ceremony photos. If you hire Forever in Love Photography, you will receive a $100.00 credit on your package when you use her photography services (this credit cannot be combined with any other discounts, and this credit is not available for the Simply Package).
Based on availability. You will need to contact her directly, to check her availability: ForeverInLovePhotos.com
If you will be hiring your own photographer
Your photographer will take the place of our ceremony photographer. You can deduct $100.00 from our package price when hiring your own photographer (not available for the Simply Package). Once the ceremony is over, your photographer will take all the guests to the water to complete their photography.
Other Package Options
Want to return to the packages home page?
OTHER PACKAGE OPTIONS YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN:
Sarasota Destiny Package
Four Post bamboo natural bamboo canopy and coordinating aisle way, as well as chairs, music and more.