Our Natural Distinctive Design Siesta Key Beach Wedding package is another great choice we offer. This Siesta Key Beach Wedding Package includes elegant flowing material draping on the large natural bamboo canopy, a natural branch and floral topper, and coordinating aisle way. This package will bring your Florida beach wedding to another level. The neutral palette of this package will enhance the beauty of the beach, and of your beach wedding. Will all of our Distinctive Design packages, you will also have a chilled water station for your guests enjoyment. As they arrive on the beach to wait for your arrival, they will have a cool drink and can enjoy the beauty of the beach, and the anticipation of witnessing your most precious day, your beach wedding ceremony. This Natural Siesta Key Beach Wedding Package is just one of our Distinctive Design Choices that we have created to make sure all of our couples have a wide variety of choices, whichever personal style their Florida Destination Beach Wedding will be! Check out all of the details of our Siesta Key Beach Wedding Package below!
Natural Distinctive Design Beach Wedding Package;
- Officiant who will perform, and coordinate, your Florida beach wedding ceremony
- Your choice of personalized ceremony and vows provided by us
- Unity Sand Ceremony, including: large keepsake vase, and sand color choice
- Recorded music will be played on our PA system. Over 25 guests: A microphone will be provided for the officiant
- Legal filing of your Florida marriage license
- Seashell blessing following the ceremony (optional)
- Our select beach locations in the Sarasota area, including Siesta Key, Lido Beach, Venice, Beach, Nokomis Beach — for private rental locations, you will need to obtain property management permission, as well as prior approval from us. For your chosen location, we will need adequate beach access, as well as at least one parking space provided to us.
- Dark, Large four post bamboo canopy with your choice of ivory or white draped material
- A natural branch canopy topper with floral accents with this Siesta Key Beach Wedding package
- Matching bamboo aisle-way with draped white or ivory material and matching flowers in the poles
- Up to 32 deluxe white resin chairs at the ceremony site with optional chair band colors
- Chilled water for your guests
- Large decorated “chalkboard” sign announcing the new couple!
- Consultations by phone and email
- Final beach wedding ceremony agenda/timeline will be provided
- Free beach wedding bridal guide, as well as a special gift, will be mailed to you
*does not include any permits that may have to be obtained, or parking fees (most areas in Sarasota County require a permit)
This non-refundable deposit reserves the date.
This deposit will be subtracted from the package price.
Optional Additions ($):
- AddCeremony photography
- Add Additional chairs
- Add a Custom ceremony playlist
- Add your First dance under the bamboo canopy
- A non-alcoholic champagne toast with keepsake toasting glasses
Do you want to capture every memorable moment of your beach wedding ceremony? Add our ceremony photography package!
- Up to one hour of ceremony photography
- You will receive all of your photos by free digital download
- Or, if preferred, you can receive your ceremony photos on a photo CD (a small processing fee will apply)
What will our ceremony photography include?:
- The wedding ceremony, including the walk down the aisle with any bridal party, during the ceremony, the kiss! Followed by your first walk back down the aisle as a newly married couple, any parents, and/or grandparents that may be present.
- Following the ceremony: a group photo with all of your guests, and short session of immediate family photos with the couple (parents, grandparents, and siblings)
- Lastly, we will take more photos of the couple, as well as any bridal party. At this time, we ask that we be the only ones taking the photos, as we want to insure you get those after ceremony photos that you want.
Why choose our photography option?:
- We have been taking our own beach wedding photography since 2008. We know the beach conditions, such as lighting, weather conditions, etc…
- We will direct you in walking down the aisle, lining up photos with your family members, as well as the bridal party.
- We are not only very affordable, but professional, and reliable. While you may have relatives, or friends, who own cameras, do you really want to count on them for one of the most important aspects of your beach wedding? And, will you receive the quality photos that you want to hang on the wall of your home?
- You will receive all of your edited photos by free digital download — sent right to your email address!
Our Complete Beach Wedding Packages: