Siesta Key Florida Weddings – Teal Distinctive Design
Our Teal Distinctive Design package is one of our many Siesta Key Florida Weddings package selections. With the large, natural bamboo, and the large teal floral topper, you are sure to make a statement with your beach wedding decor choice. Also included are the white deluxe chairs, a lemonade and water station for your guests enjoyment, ceremony music, coordinating aisle way, and more. Just check out all of the package components below.
Teal Distinctive Design Package
- Officiant who will perform, and coordinate, our Siesta Key Florida Weddings
- Your choice of personalized ceremony and vows provided by us
- Our select beach locations in Sarasota County, including Siesta Key Beach, Lido Beach, Venice Beach, and surrounding beach areas — for private rental locations, you will need to obtain property management permission as well as prior approval from us
- Consultations by phone and email
- final beach wedding ceremony agenda/timeline will be provided
- Unity Sand Ceremony, including: Decorated sand ceremony table, large heart keepsake vase, and sand color choices
- Seashell blessing (optional)
- Large decorated “chalkboard” sign announcing the new couple!
- Photographer at ceremony site with approximately 40 photos taken of the ceremony and a few poses of the bride and groom, immediately after the ceremony. Photography is available for upgrade, see additional information on the bottom of the page.
- Legal filing of your Florida marriage license
- A Lemonade and Water Station for your guests’ enjoyment
- Bride and groom hats
- Large decorated “chalkboard: sign announcing the new couple
- Recorded music will be played on our PA system. Over 25 guests: A microphone will be provided for the officiant
- Up to 32 deluxe white resin chairs at the ceremony site
- Large, natural four post bamboo canopy with white or ivory, and teal flowing material colors
- Large teal and white floral bamboo canopy topper
- Tiki pole aisle-way with matching floral arrangements
- Lush greenery in front of each tiki torch
- Large coordinating floral arrangements at the beginning of the aisle-way
*does not include any permits that may have to be obtained, or parking fees.
*add $100.00 for Holiday/Holiday Weekends
* Add $250.00 if beach location is at a private beach home or condominium complex (pre-approval needed from us and property management)
This non-refundable deposit reserves the date.
This deposit will be subtracted from the package price.
Optional Additions/Discounts Available ($)
- Extended ceremony photography time
- Additional chairs
- Custom ceremony playlist
- First dance under the bamboo canopy
- Spandex chair sashes
- $100.00 discount if you will be using your own photographer (cannot be combined with any other discounts).
Siesta Key Florida Weddings – a couple of helpful hints to create a successful Florida destination wedding:
- Make sure to keep your guests informed regarding ceremony start time, and address and location of the ceremony
- Remember, you are getting married on the beach. So, keep this in mind as you plan your hairstyle choice.
- Don’t forget to obtain your Florida Marriage License. And, bring it to the ceremony site with you.
- This is your wedding day — enjoy every minute of it!
Want to return to the packages home page?
Other Packages available for Siesta Key Florida Weddings:
Siesta Key Beach Nautical Knot
Three post bamboo "arch" coordinating, aisle way, covered chairs with chair sashes, music, etc...
Siesta Key Destiny
Our full bamboo canopy with over 21 different flowing colors to choose from, as well as chair sashes, and coordinating aisle ways. Check out our Destiny package.
Anchors Away Distinctive Design - one of our all-inclusive Distinctive Design Packages
Everything you could want in a unique beach wedding, large black bamboo, coordinating aisle-way, deluxe white chairs, water and lemonade station.
Ceremony Photography Options
All of our packages include standard photography of your beach wedding ceremony: From the start of the ceremony, during the ceremony, and we finish with a few poses of the bridal party and the bride and groom.
How will you receive your ceremony photos?
No matter which option you choose for photography (standard, included with your package, upgrade, or Forever In Love Photos), your photos will be available by free download. You will receive a link to download your photos free to your computer or copy them to your own CD. You will not have to purchase any prints from us. We also have the option of receiving all of your photos on a photo CD, instead of the free digital download. We only charge $25.00 for the CD for shipping and handling charges.
Add additional photography time after the ceremony with our staff photographer. This will include all of your ceremony photos, plus a group photo of all guests, a short session of immediate family photos with the bride and groom, bridal party photos, then ultimately many more poses of the bride and groom by the shore (Average wedding 125+ photos). You can add this extra photography time for only $200.00 (Simply Elopement package, add $100.00). If your guest count is over 50, this additional photography time will be $250.00. Once your photos are ready, they will be available to download.. A photo CD is available upon request for an additional fee.
Are you looking for a more journalistic approach to your ceremony photography? More “editoral” poses, for example “trashing the dress” – Hire our exclusive wedding photography company: Forever in Love Photography.
If you hire her for your ceremony photography, she will replace our staff photography. She will take all of your ceremony photos, as well as all the after ceremony photos. If you hire Forever in Love Photography for your beach wedding ceremony, she will take the place of our staff photographer. And, you will receive a $100.00 credit on your package when you use her photography services (this credit cannot be combined with any other discounts, and this credit is not available for the Simply Package). Once your photos are ready, they will be available to download for free (no purchasing any prints from us). A photo CD is available upon request, instead of the free digital download option, for only $25.00 (shipping and handling fees).
You will need to contact her directly, to check their availability: ForeverInLovePhotos.com
If you will be hiring your own photographer
Your independently hired,photographer will take the place of our ceremony photographer. You can deduct $100.00 from our package price when hiring your own photographer (not available for the Simply Package). Once the ceremony is over, your photographer will take all the guests to the water to complete their after ceremony photography.