Our Floral Distinctive Design is one of our many Beach Wedding Packages in Siesta Key that is available for your wedding ceremony. This custom, uniquely designed decor, includes the asymmetrical floral decor on our deluxe bamboo canopy, and an eye-catching aisle way. All of our Beach Wedding Packages in Siesta Key include the ceremony officiant, who will also coordinate your beach wedding ceremony. Our experienced staff strives to make sure your Florida beach destination wedding is stress-free, memorable, and beautiful. Just check out all of the Floral Distinctive Design package components below.
Floral Distinctive Design Package:
- Officiant who will perform, and coordinate, your beach wedding ceremony
- Your choice of personalized ceremony and vows provided by us
- Unity Sand Ceremony, including large keepsake vase, and sand color choices
- Recorded music will be played on our PA system. Over 25 guests: A microphone will be provided for the officiant
- Legal filing of your Florida marriage license
- Seashell blessing after the ceremony (optional)
- Beach location in Sarasota County including Siesta Key Beach, Lido Beach, Venice Beach, or nearby surrounding areas — for private rental locations, you will need to obtain property management permission, as well as prior approval from us. We will need to be provided with at least one parking space.
- Natural bamboo canopy with your choice of ivory or white draped material
- A large asymmetrical floral and lush greenery canopy topper
- Matching greenery aisle-way naturally placed in the sand with floral accents at the beginning of the aisle way
- Up to 32 deluxe white resin chairs at the ceremony site with the option to add color chair bands
- A Lemonade and Water Station for your guests’ enjoymen
- Large decorated “chalkboard” sign announcing the new couple!
- Consultations by phone and email
- Final beach wedding ceremony agenda will be provided
- Free beach wedding bridal guide, as well as a special gift, will be mailed to you
*does not include any permits that may have to be obtained, or parking fees.
This non-refundable deposit reserves the date.
This deposit will be subtracted from the package price.
- Ceremony photography
- Additional chairs
- Custom ceremony playlist
- Add first dance under bamboo canopy to your song choice
Do you want to capture every memorable moment of your beach wedding ceremony? Add our ceremony photography package!
- Up to one hour of ceremony photography
- You will receive all of your photos by free digital download
- Or, if preferred, you can receive your ceremony photos on a photo CD (a small processing fee will apply)
What will our ceremony photography include?:
- The wedding ceremony, including the walk down the aisle with any bridal party, during the ceremony, the kiss! Followed by your first walk back down the aisle as a newly married couple, any parents, and/or grandparents that may be present.
- Following the ceremony: a group photo with all of your guests, and short session of immediate family photos with the couple (parents, grandparents, and siblings)
- Lastly, we will take more photos of the couple, as well as any bridal party. At this time, we ask that we be the only ones taking the photos, as we want to insure you get those after ceremony photos that you want.
Why choose our photography option?:
- We have been taking our own beach wedding photography since 2008. We know the beach conditions, such as lighting, weather conditions, etc…
- We will direct you in walking down the aisle, lining up photos with your family members, as well as the bridal party.
- We are not only very affordable, but professional, and reliable. While you may have relatives, or friends, who own cameras, do you really want to count on them for one of the most important aspects of your beach wedding? And, will you receive the quality photos that you want to hang on the wall of your home?
- You will receive all of your edited photos by free digital download — sent right to your email address!
The cost for this added ceremony photography is only $325.00! And, remember, you will receive all of your ceremony, and after ceremony photos, so you won’t have to pick and choose — you will have them all!
If you will be adding ceremony photography, you will need to do so within a week of your reservation, so that we reserve the photographer’s time (payment for our ceremony photography is not due until 30 days before the ceremony date).
Our Complete Beach Wedding Packages: