Our Floral Distinctive Design is one of our many Beach Wedding Packages in Siesta Key that is available for your wedding ceremony. This custom, uniquely designed decor, includes the asymmetrical floral decor on our deluxe bamboo canopy, and an eye-catching aisle way. All of our Beach Wedding Packages in Siesta Key include the ceremony officiant, ceremony photographer, and ceremony coordination from our officiant. Our experience staff strives to make sure your Florida beach destination wedding is stress-free, memorable, and beautiful. Just check out all of the Floral Distinctive Design package components below.
Floral Distinctive Design Package
- Officiant who will perform, and coordinate, your beach wedding ceremony (included in all of our beach wedding packages in Siesta Key)
- Your choice of personalized ceremony and vows provided by us
- Beach location in Sarasota County including Siesta Key Beach, Lido Beach, Venice Beach, or nearby surrounding areas — for private rental locations, you will need to obtain property management permission, as well as prior approval from us.
- Consultations by phone and email
- final beach wedding ceremony agenda will be provided
- Unity Sand Ceremony, including: Decorated sand ceremony table, large heart keepsake vase, and sand color choices
- Seashell blessing (optional)
- Large decorated “chalkboard” sign announcing the new couple!
- Photographer at ceremony site with approximately 40 photos taken of the ceremony and a few poses of the bride and groom, immediately after the ceremony. Photography is available for upgrade, see additional information on the bottom of the page.
- Legal filing of your Florida marriage license for all of our beach wedding packages in Siesta Key
- A Lemonade and Water Station for your guests’ enjoyment
- “Just Married” t-shirts for the bride and groom
- Recorded music will be played on our PA system. Over 25 guests: A microphone will be provided for the officiant
- Natural bamboo canopy with your choice of ivory or white draped material
- A large asymmetrical floral and lush greenery canopy topper
- Matching greenery aisle-way naturally placed in the sand with floral accents at the beginning of the aisle way
- Up to 32 deluxe white resin chairs at the ceremony site
*does not include any permits that may have to be obtained, or parking fees.
*add $100.00 for Holiday/Holiday Weekends
*Add $250.00 if beach location is at a private beach home or condominium complex (prior approval needed)
This non-refundable deposit reserves the date.
This deposit will be subtracted from the package price.
Optional Additions/Discounts Available ($)
- Expanded ceremony photography time
- Additional chairs
- Custom ceremony playlist
- Add first dance under bamboo canopy to your song choice
- spandex chair sashes
- $100.00 discount if you will be using your own photographer (cannot be combined with any other discounts).
Want to return to the packages home page?
Our Other Beach Wedding Package Options:
Siesta Key Beach Nautical Knot
Three post bamboo "arch" coordinating, aisle way, covered chairs with chair sashes, music, etc...
Siesta Key Destiny
Our full bamboo canopy with over 21 different flowing colors to choose from, as well as chair sashes, and coordinating aisle ways. Check out our Destiny package.
Anchors Away Distinctive Design - one of our all-inclusive Distinctive Design Packages
Everything you could want in a beach wedding, large bamboo, coordinating aisle-way, deluxe white chairs, water and lemonade station.
Ceremony Photography Options
All of our beach wedding packages in Siesta Key include standard photography of your beach wedding ceremony: From the start of the ceremony, during the ceremony, and we finish with a few poses of the bridal party and the bride and groom.
How will you receive your ceremony photos?
No matter which option you choose for photography (standard, included with your package, upgrade, or Forever In Love Photos), your photos will be available by free download. You will receive a link to download your photos free to your computer or copy them to your own CD. You will not have to purchase any prints from us. You will also have the option of receiving all of your photos on a photo CD, instead of by free digital download. Add $25.00 for the CD for shipping and handling charges.
Add additional photography time after the ceremony with our staff photographer. This will include all of your ceremony photos, plus a group photo of all guests, a short session of immediate family photos with the bride and groom, bridal party photos, then ultimately many more poses of the bride and groom by the shore (Average wedding 125+ photos). You can add this extra photography time for only $200.00 (Simply Elopement package, add $100.00). If your guest count is over 50, this additional photography time will be $250.00. Once your photos are ready, they will be available to download for free (no purchasing any prints from us!). A photo CD is available upon request, instead of free digital download, for only $25.00 (shipping and handling fees).
Are you looking for a more journalistic approach to your ceremony photography? More “editorial” poses, for example “trashing the dress’ – Hire our exclusive wedding photography company: Forever in Love Photography.
If you hire her for your ceremony photography, she will replace our staff photography. She will take all of your ceremony photos, as well as all the after ceremony photos. If you hire Forever in Love Photography for your beach wedding ceremony, she will take the place of our staff photographer. And, you will receive a $100.00 credit on your package when you use her photography services (this credit cannot be combined with any other discounts, and this credit is not available for the Simply Package). Once your photos are ready, they will be available to download for free (no purchasing any prints from us). A photo CD is available upon request, instead of the free digital download, for only $25.00 (shipping and handling fees).
You will need to contact her directly, to check their availability: ForeverInLovePhotos.com
If you will be hiring your own photographer
Your photographer will take the place of our ceremony photographer. You can deduct $100.00 from our package price when hiring your own photographer (not available for the Simply Package). Once the ceremony is over, your photographer will take all the guests to the water to complete their photography.