Weddings on Siesta Key Beach:
Our Coral Distinctive Design Package
Our Coral Distinctive Design Package is another great choice for Weddings on Siesta Key Beach. Coral is an excellent choice for your Florida Beach Wedding. Coral is something that is even found in the ocean! With its rich color combination of bright orange/lush pink, coral is an outstanding color choice for your beach wedding. If you are having a bridal party, so many colors can complement this decor. For example, turquoise, teal, fuchsia, purple, and more. We combine large natural bamboo poles to make the beautiful canopy for your beach wedding, with a coordinating aisle way. This custom package includes large floral arrangements, not only on the canopy, but at the beginning of the aisle way, where you will make your grand entrance. We also include the lemonade and water station, which lets your guests know, you thought of everything to make them feel comfortable at your beach wedding ceremony. Weddings on Siesta Key Beach and our Distinctive Design packages is an award winning combination for your Florida Destination Beach Wedding!
Everything included for this coral beach wedding ceremony is clearly listed below.
CORAL DISTINCTIVE DESIGN PACKAGE EXPLANATION:
- Officiant who performs, and coordinated our weddings on Siesta Key Beach, as well as the surrounding beaches in Sarasota.
- Your choice of personalized ceremony and vows provided by “Siesta Key Weddings”
- Our select beach location in Siesta Key, Lido Beach, Turtle Beach, Venice Beach, Brandenton and the rest of the beaches in Sarasota. If you are choosing the location, you must receive approval from the property management. And, it must have reasonable beach access for us
- Consultations by phone and email
- final beach wedding ceremony agenda will be provided
- Unity Sand Ceremony, including: Decorated sand ceremony table, large heart keepsake vase, and sand color choices
- Seashell blessing (optional)
- Large decorated “chalkboard” sign announcing the new couple!
- Photographer at ceremony site with approximately 40 photos taken of the ceremony and a few poses of the bride and groom, immediately after the ceremony. Photography is available for upgrade, see additional information on the bottom of the page.
- Legal filing of your Florida marriage license
- A Lemonade and Water Station for your guests’ enjoyment
- “Just Married” hats for the bride and groom
- Recorded music will be played on our PA system. Over 25 guests: A microphone will be provided for the officiant
- Large Four post natural bamboo canopy with coral and white or ivory draped material on the canopy
- Large coral floral canopy topper
- Natural bamboo post aisle-way connected with your choice of white or ivory flowing material and coordinating coral flowers
- Large coral flower arrangements at the beginning of the aisle-way
- Up to 32 deluxe white wedding chairs
*does not include any permits that may have to be obtained, or parking fees.
*add $100.00 for Holiday/Holiday Weekends
*Add $250.00 if beach wedding will take place in front of private beach home or condominium complex (pre-approval needed)
This non-refundable deposit reserves the date.
This non-refundable deposit will be subtracted from the package price.
Optional Additions/Discounts Available ($)
- Extended ceremony photography time
- Additional chairs
- Spandex chair sashes added to the chairs (several colors to choose from)
- Custom ceremony playlist
- Add first dance under the bamboo canopy to song of your choice
- $100.00 discount if you will be using your own photographer (cannot be combined with any other discounts).
Weddings on Siesta Key Beach
Weddings on Siesta Key Beach are always remembered for years, not only by the newly married couple, but the wedding guests that were lucky enough to attend! Our company strives to make all of our Weddings in Siesta Key Beach, as well as all of our Florida Beach wedding locations, affordable, memorable, and free of stress! We want you to enjoy your wedding ceremony, too. You have dreamed it, thought about it, wanted it, and thought about it some more. So, what are you waiting for? Choose one of our beach wedding packages, and come to the beach and get married!
Other Package Options
Want to return to the packages home page?
We also have other package options for Weddings on Siesta Key Beach:
Siesta Key Beach Nautical Knot
Three post bamboo "arch" coordinating, aisle way, covered chairs with chair sashes, music, etc...
Siesta Key Destiny
Our full bamboo canopy with over 21 different flowing colors to choose from, as well as chair sashes, and coordinating aisle ways. Check out our Destiny package.
Anchors Away Distinctive Design - one of our all-inclusive Distinctive Design Packages
Everything you could want in a beach wedding, large bamboo, coordinating aisle-way, deluxe white chairs, water and lemonade station.
Ceremony Photography Options
All of our packages include standard photography of your beach wedding ceremony: From the start of the ceremony, during the ceremony, and we finish with a few poses of the bridal party and the bride and groom.
How will you receive your ceremony photos?
No matter which option you choose for photography (standard, included with your package, upgrade, or Forever In Love Photos), your photos will be available by free download. You will receive a link to download your photos free to your computer or copy them to your own CD. You will not have to purchase any prints from us. We also have the option of receiving all of your photos on a photo CD. We only charge $25.00 for the CD for shipping and handling charges.
Add additional photography time after the ceremony with our staff photographer. This will include all of your ceremony photos, plus a group photo of all guests, immediate family photos with the bride and groom, bridal party photos, then ultimately many more poses of the bride and groom by the shore (Average wedding 125+ photos). You can add this extra photography time for only $200.00 (Simply Elopement package, add $100.00). If your guest count is over 50, this additional photography time will be $250.00. Once your photos are ready, they will be available to download for free (no purchasing any prints from us!). A photo CD is available upon request, instead of a digital download, for only $25.00 (shipping and handling fees).
Are you looking for a more journalistic approach to your ceremony photography? More “editorial” poses, for example “trashing the dress’, Hire our exclusive wedding photography company: Forever in Love Photography.
If you hire them for your ceremony photography, they will replace our staff photography. They will take all of your ceremony photos, as well as all the after ceremony photos. If you hire Forever in Love Photography for your beach wedding ceremony, they will take the place of our staff photographer. And, you will receive a $100.00 credit on your package when you use their photography services (this credit cannot be combined with any other discounts, and this credit is not available for the Simply Package). Once your photos are ready, they will be available to download for free (no purchasing any prints from us). A photo CD is available upon request, instead of digital download, for only $25.00 (shipping and handling fees).
You will need to contact them directly, to check their availability: ForeverInLovePhotos.com
If you will be hiring your own photographer
Your independently hired photographer will take the place of our ceremony photographer. You can deduct $100.00 from our package price when hiring your own photographer (not available for the Simply Package, and cannot be combined with any other discounts). Once the ceremony is over, your photographer will take the newly married couple, and all of your guests to the water to complete their photography.