Weddings on Siesta Key Beach:
Our Coral Distinctive Design Package
Our Coral Distinctive Design Package is another great choice for Weddings on Siesta Key Beach. Coral is an excellent color palette for your Florida Beach Wedding. Coral is something that is even found in the ocean! With its rich color combination of bright orange/lush pink, coral is an outstanding color choice for your beach wedding. If you are having a bridal party, so many colors can complement this decor. For example, turquoise, teal, fuchsia, purple, and more. We combine large natural bamboo poles to make the beautiful canopy for your beach wedding, with a coordinating aisle way. This custom package includes large floral arrangements, not only on the canopy, but at the beginning of the aisle way, where you will make your grand entrance. We also include a chilled water station, which lets your guests know that you thought of everything to make them feel comfortable at your beach wedding ceremony. Weddings on Siesta Key Beach, along with our Distinctive Design packages, are an award winning combination for your Florida Destination Beach Wedding!
Everything included for this coral beach wedding ceremony is clearly listed below.
CORAL DISTINCTIVE DESIGN PACKAGE:
- Officiant who performs, and coordinates our weddings on Siesta Key Beach, as well as the surrounding beaches in Sarasota.
- Your choice of personalized ceremony and vows provided
- Unity Sand Ceremony, including: Sand ceremony table, large keepsake vase, and sand color choice
- Recorded music will be played on our PA system. Over 25 guests: A microphone will be provided for the officiant
- Legal filing of your Florida marriage license
- Seashell blessing after the ceremony (optional)
Beach Wedding Location:
- Our select beach location in Siesta Key, Lido Beach, Turtle Beach, Venice Beach, Bradenton and the rest of the beaches in Sarasota. If you are choosing the location, you must receive approval from the property management, as well as pre-approval from us. And, it must have reasonable beach access, with at least one parking space provided for us.
- Large Four post natural bamboo canopy with coral and white or ivory draped material on the canopy
- Large coral floral canopy topper
- Natural bamboo post aisle-way connected with your choice of white or ivory flowing material and coordinating coral flowers
- Large coral flower arrangements at the beginning of the aisle-way
- Up to 32 deluxe white wedding chairs with the option of adding color chair bands
Final Ceremony Touches
- Chilled water for your guests
- Large chalkboard announcing the newly married couple!
- Consultations by phone and email
- Final beach wedding ceremony agenda will be provided
- Free beach wedding bridal guide, as well as a special gift, will be mailed to you.
*does not include any permits that may have to be obtained, or parking fees.
This non-refundable deposit reserves the date.
This non-refundable deposit will be subtracted from the package price.
Optional Additions ($):
- Add Ceremony photography
- Additional chairs
- Custom ceremony playlist
- Add first dance under the bamboo canopy to song of your choice
- A non-alcoholic champagne toast with keepsake toasting glasses
Do you want to capture every memorable moment of your beach wedding ceremony? Add our ceremony photography package!
- Up to one hour of ceremony photography
- You will receive all of your photos by free digital download
- Or, if preferred, you can receive your ceremony photos on a photo CD (a small processing fee will apply)
What will our ceremony photography include?:
- The wedding ceremony, including the walk down the aisle with any bridal party, during the ceremony, the kiss! Followed by your first walk back down the aisle as a newly married couple, any parents, and/or grandparents that may be present.
- Following the ceremony: a group photo with all of your guests, and short session of immediate family photos with the couple (parents, grandparents, and siblings)
- Lastly, we will take more photos of the couple, as well as any bridal party. At this time, we ask that we be the only ones taking the photos, as we want to insure you get those after ceremony photos that you want.
Why choose our photography option?:
- We have been taking our own beach wedding photography since 2008. We know the beach conditions, such as lighting, weather conditions, etc…
- We will direct you in walking down the aisle, lining up photos with your family members, as well as the bridal party.
- We are not only very affordable, but professional, and reliable. While you may have relatives, or friends, who own cameras, do you really want to count on them for one of the most important aspects of your beach wedding? And, will you receive the quality photos that you want to hang on the wall of your home?
- You will receive all of your edited photos by free digital download — sent right to your email address!
The cost for this added ceremony photography is only $325.00! And, remember, you will receive all of your ceremony, and after ceremony photos, so you won’t have to pick and choose — you will have them all!
If you will be adding ceremony photography, you will need to do so within a week of your reservation, so that we reserve the photographer’s time (payment for our ceremony photography is not due until 30 days before the ceremony date).
Weddings on Siesta Key Beach
Weddings on Siesta Key Beach will be remembered for years, not only by the newly married couple, but the wedding guests that were lucky enough to attend! Our company strives to make all of our Weddings in Siesta Key Beach, as well as all of our Florida Beach wedding locations, affordable, memorable, and free of stress! We want you to enjoy your wedding ceremony, too. You have dreamed it, thought about it, wanted it, and thought about it some more. So, what are you waiting for? Choose one of our beach wedding packages, and come to the beach and get married!
Contact us About Our Coral Distinctive Design Package:
Our Complete Beach Wedding Packages: