When having a beach wedding in Siesta Key, Florida, you should always make sure that your guests are well-informed. They are counting on you to provide them with all the necessary information they need to attend your Siesta Key Beach Wedding. The following are some tips to insure a smooth, successful destination beach wedding:
- Provide your guests with the beach arrival time for your wedding ceremony. For example, if your beach wedding ceremony starts at 5:00 p.m, your guests should arrive no later than 4:45 p.m. This way, they will be waiting for you to arrive, and see your grand entrance.
- Make sure you give them the exact location. In most instances, we have given you not only the beach location address, but an aerial view of this area with landmarks to assist in location. We sincerely, hope that you share this with your guests, so they are not calling you as you are getting ready, to find out where your wedding location is.
- Parking: Parking is not reserved, even if you have obtained a necessary beach wedding permit. In Siesta Key, as well as Lido Beach, Venice Beach, and surrounding beaches – parking is almost always an issue. They should arrive early, so they can obtain a parking spot, and be able to leisurely walk on the beach to the wedding site.
- At our recommendations page that can be found on our website, you will also find information on free ride services, if your guests want to get dropped off at the beach. As well as local restaurants, and hotels, so they can make their own reservations in the local area.
- If you arrive a day or two before your ceremony, you should definitely visit the beach and become familiar with the area. This way, if there are any questions from your guests, you will be able to answer them knowledgeably.
- You can always make a list of the activities you have planned specifically for your wedding ceremony. For example, any rehearsal dinner, or get together before the ceremony, the ceremony time, and any reception or dinner plans. This way, they know where they will need to be, and at one time, and then they can plan any of their free time for activities they may want to enjoy: Fishing, Boating, just laying on the beach and enjoying the gulf waters.
Just providing the above information can make your beach wedding in Siesta Key, Florida a great success!