Siesta Key Beach Weddings
When you want to have a destination wedding in Florida, the logical choice is Siesta Key Beach Weddings! With its white, crushed quartz sandy beaches, the warm gulf waters lapping at the shore, and picture perfect sunsets, what other choice is there for your Florida destination beach wedding? Siesta Key beach weddings are affordable, beautiful, and free of stress. When asking your family and friends to join you for your beach wedding in Siesta Key, they will be glad to make the trip! Siesta Key is less than an hour away from the cruise port in Tampa, Busch Garden theme park, and don’t forget, the Orlando area with its many theme parks and attractions. Your cherished guests can witness your Siesta Key Beach Wedding, and make a fun, and action-packed vacation trip at the same time!
Siesta Key Beach has consistently been voted in the top ten list of most beautiful beaches in the United States. In 2017, Siesta Key Beach was ranked #1 in the nation by Trip Advisor! Siesta Key has a large reputation for a small barrier island in the gulf of Mexico that encompasses only 3.5 miles. There are four areas that make up Siesta Key: Siesta Key, Crescent Beach (home to many beautiful, private homes), Turtle Beach (a quiet man-made beach area with easy access), and Siesta Village (with its shops, dining and night life). Siesta Key is part of Sarasota County, a large metropolis of eclectic communities.
There are all types of accommodations in Siesta Key: condominiums, homes, and small hotels. You can always hop on one of the “free ride” golf carts (they do appreciate tips!) to get you from the beach, to your condo, to Siesta Village, and back. Local restaurants, cozy bars, and small shops help create a great wedding destination experience. Siesta Key Beach Weddings count on all of the wonderful residents, and professionals, who help create the best destination beach wedding experience for you. We are a proud member of the local chamber of commerce, whose primary goal, is to provide you with any information you may need to make your visit to Siesta Key a success. Our goal at Siesta Key Weddings is the same — a successful, beautiful beach wedding experience!
We realize there are other companies, and individuals, who perform Siesta Key Beach Weddings. But, look closely. Are their beach wedding packages clear, and list exactly what they include? Are the prices clearly shown on each package? Have they been providing Siesta Key Beach Weddings longer than ten years (we have!)? Contact us today, and put us to work making your dream destination beach wedding in Florida, a reality!
Sarasota Beach Weddings Locations:
Siesta Key is a barrier island located in Sarasota County, one of the most popular destinations in Florida. Sarasota has some of the most popular beach locations, museums, art galleries, natural beauty, charm, and diversity that the Florida Gulf Coast has to offer. Why not choose one of the these great Sarasota Beach Wedding Locations?
Siesta Key Beach. Most of the great weddings take place on the main beach in Siesta Key. A permit is required for these three beach wedding zones. This main beach area has hundreds of parking spots, and is easily accessible from all areas of Siesta Key. Click here for more Siesta Key Beach Wedding Information.
Venice Beach is just another great location for Siesta Key Beach Weddings. With its eclectic, bohemian feel, Venice Beach can be another perfect location for your Florida beach destination wedding. Click here for more information regarding Venice Beach Weddings.
Lido Beach. The beautiful, understated Lido Beach is another great choice for Siesta Key Beach Weddings. Lido Beach has easy beach access, parking, and St. Armand’s Circle for great food and shopping. Click here for more information on Lido Beach Weddings.
Nokomis Beach is a hidden gem for your Florida Beach Wedding Ceremony. This beach area is quiet, and has several small condos, and hotels, available for your stay on the beach. Click here for more information on weddings at Nokomis Beach.
Turtle Beach is on the South end of Siesta Key, and is another location option for Siesta Key Beach Weddings. Turtle Beach offers you the warm gulf beach waters, easy beach access, plenty of parking, and a quiet low-key beach area for Siesta Key Beach Weddings. Click here for more information on a wedding at Turtle Beach.
Long Boat Key. A small, amazing beach community with quaint beach homes, restaurants, and pristine beaches. Click here for more information about Long Boat Key.
How do our Siesta Key Beach Weddings work?
This is our most frequently asked question, and an important one.
How Siesta Key Beach Weddings Work:
- Visit our packages page, and choose the beach wedding package that will fit your wedding style, budget and guest count
- Contact us to check availability, as well as any questions, or concerns, you may have
- Make your deposit to reserve your beach wedding date, and your chosen beach wedding package.
- Receive your confirmation packet that will include your selections worksheet and local recommendations. Your welcome packet will also include a general timeline to assist you in the planning of your Florida destination beach wedding,
- The week of your beach wedding ceremony, you will receive a detailed ceremony agenda so you, and all of your guests, will know where to be, and at what time. A great item to share with your guests. An informed guest, is a relaxed guest!
- Show up on the beach, at our pre-arranged site, and get married! Yes, it really is that simple when you hire Siesta Key Beach Weddings to host your beach wedding ceremony in Florida!
Some Important Facts About Siesta Key Beach Weddings:
- Siesta Key Beach Weddings includes the ceremony photographer and the ceremony officiant with every beach wedding package.
- With our ceremony photography, you will have several option to choose from: Standard, extended, or our exclusive vendor, Forever In Love Photography. With all of our photography options, you will receive your photos by free download.
- All ceremony set-up, take down, delivery, etc… is included in your package price. We do not have any service charge fees, delivery fees, or any hidden fees.
- Your Ceremony Officiant will also serve as your wedding ceremony coordinator to help keep the ceremony running smoothly. We may be on the beach, but this is still a very important moment… your beach wedding! So, we are there to make sure that everything for your destination wedding is as planned.
- Siesta Key Beach Weddings welcomes all couples! We also love being part of vow renewal ceremonies, too!
- A Florida marriage license is required to have a legal wedding ceremony in Florida. Visit our Florida marriage license page for complete details. And, for our out-of-state clients, we will provide you with information on how to receive your Florida license conveniently by mail.
Siesta Key – #1 Location for your Florida Destination Wedding!
Siesta Key has consistently been voted the #1 beach in the United States for several years, including USA Today, Trip Advisor and Doctor Beach. Siesta Key Beach Weddings is looking forward to hearing from you about your beach wedding plans!
Want to know what Siesta Key Beach Weddings Can do for You?
Since 2008, Siesta Key Beach Weddings has helped hundreds of couples create a stress-free environment where you can really enjoy your beach wedding in Florida. Established and Experienced, two qualities you should definitely be looking for in a Florida destination beach wedding company.
All of our packages are clearly priced, as well as package components listed. We do not have hidden fees, delivery charges, or any other nonsense fees. We want you to view our website, and be clear about our mission, and our services. Our name tells you exactly who we are: Siesta Key Beach Weddings!
Affordable beach wedding packages that can fit your size wedding guest count, as well as your personal style. We may have pre-designed beach wedding packages, but you are also able to choose several of the design components to make your Florida destination beach wedding uniquely yours.
Our Professional Staff
At Siesta Key Beach Weddings , our experienced staff have completed hundreds of successful beach weddings. Each and every couple we have had the pleasure to serve, have helped make us one of the leaders in the beach wedding industry.